Beau Wilder was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. He grew up in Gastonia and then went to high school in Charlotte. Beau graduated from North Carolina State University with the honors of Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude. He attended the University of South Carolina School of Law where he was on the Editorial Board of the South Carolina Law Review.
After Law School, Beau started his career gaining valuable experience in civil litigation from a judge’s perspective as a law clerk for Federal Court Judge Graham C. Mullen in Charlotte, N.C. Next, he began practicing criminal defense, family law and personal injury in Charlotte and several surrounding counties. During this time he gained experience in district court trials, jury trials, motion hearings and settlement negotiations.
Beau concentrates his practice on personal injury, automobile accidents, workers’ compensation and medical malpractice in North and South Carolina.
Professional Honors and Associations
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar Association, Workers’ Comp Section
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Auto Torts and Workers’ Comp Section
- Admitted to practice in the Western and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Charlotte Business Journal, People on the Move (2010)
- South Carolina State Bar